Professional Mobile Sunless Tanning Featuring SunFX
Spray tanning is a safe alternative for achieving an all over sun-kissed glow, instead of harmful and damaging effects from UV rays. This quick and easy process gives beautiful results within minutes and can last up to 5-7 days. Offered in a wide range of shades and formulas infused with organic aloe vera, organic green tea, natural coconut and is 100% vegan. Feel good about getting a tan!
Pre spray tan: For the best results be sure to follow instructions below. These steps will help to ensure an even application and client’s over-all expectation.
- Exfoliate the body the night before and/or day of the appointment. Pay close attention to areas such as: elbows, knees, ankles, neck, hands and feet.
- Do not apply moisturizer, makeup, perfume, oils the day of spray tanning. This reduces the effectiveness of the tan.
Post spray tan: For the best results of maintaining the spray tan, follow these tips.
- Allow the spray tan to dry completely (slight tacky feeling is normal).
- Avoid getting wet for at least 2 hours after application.
- Do not exercise or perspire excessively between the application and showering phase.
- Original SunFX formula processing time is 6-12 hours before rinsing (depending on the desired depth of the tan).
- Rapid SunFX formula rinse off after 2 hours (processes very quickly, hence Rapid).
- Apply moisturizer daily (no oil-based moisturizer's) to enhance, and maintain the longevity of the tan.
- Avoid excessive exfoliating products.
- Avoid soaking in tubs, pools, jacuzzi's, and extended exposure to water.
Clothing: Wear loose fitting, dark colored clothing. Minor rub off can occur and will wash out of most fabrics. Caution with light colored materials and leather, may stain.
Pricing: Full Body (Original Formula) $80.00
Full Body (Rapid Formula) $90.00
- By appointment only.
- Sunless tanning does not contain any SPF. Always protect skin with an SPF when exposed to the sun's rays.
- Spraying Santa Barbara, Montecito, Carpinteria, Goleta.